Old August 22nd, 2006, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa
Hatunen

Default Travel Abroad

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:15:34 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

Hatunen wrote:

In Canada, the Province of Quebec considers itself a "nation" and
the provincial legislature is l'Assemblée nationale

The Quebecois seem to satisfy my idea of having an ethnic or cultural
bond.

Don't let's go down the road of nationalism.

Hard to avoid if you start dealing with Quebec.