Old November 30th, 2012, 11:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Hatunen[_2_]

Default Enough, already!!!!!!!

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:09:07 -0600, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

LOL! Evelyn, yes, we do agree on that issue! ;-)
It is necessary to own a passport to travel anywhere anymore, especially
outside of the continental USA. I belong to several travel and cruise groups
and we are always on the go!

We travel to Mexico frequently and never have to show the Mexican
authorities our passports. However, we do show them to the American
border personnel when returning.

Strictily speaking, as American citizens we don't need to have
passports to enter the USA, but it sure saves a lot of hassle.

Dave Hatunen
Viva Baja Arizona