Old December 15th, 2004, 06:17 PM
PeterL

"mo" wrote in message

"Rita" wrote in message
news
St. Petersburg and Clearwater in Florida have nice beaches and Tampa is
a hop, skip and jump from St. Pete and has a couple of theme parks.
Busch Gardens and some kind of wild animal park -- others will correct

me
if I am wrong. And you could drive up the Coast to Tarpon Springs where
there are fake sponge divers and good Greek food. You'll have to have a
car in Florida to get around at all, but not in New York City.

How old do you have to be to rent cars? I will be 21 - but I aint too
confident about driving on the other side of the road (I live in the UK)

and
I probably wont understand all the road signs...so I dont really wanna

risk
it!

21 is the age. Our road signs are in English. The roads here are broad and
relatively easy to drive in. Try booking your car from the UK.