Old July 11th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Howie

Default HAL onboard liquor cost soar

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:18:00 GMT, "S/V Tranquility"
wrote:

It looks like the Carnival influence has shown up again.

Hi,

I would not blame the "Carnival influence" if I were you. Carnival
leaves decisions like this up to the individual brand's management.

Defintely seems to be true, Ray. For example: Carnival generally goes a
great job of handling customer problems on board; imo and experience,
HAL still has a problem with this.

Howie

Carnival saved HAL by purchasing the company in 1989. Carnival
Corporate management is not near that slow in making changes. ;+)

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905