Old August 14th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Keith Willshaw

"JP Peiren" wrote in message
news

Hi, I'm planning a trip in May next year. We are two couples (2 drivers)
This is our schedule:

Day 01 Brussels - Tucson
Day 02 Visit Saguaro NP + Organ Pipe Cactus NM + stay in Scottsdale

Consider the Arizona Sonora Desert museum as a stop. Its just
outside Saguaro NP West and is superb

http://www.desertmuseum.org/

Day 03 Scottsdale - Flagstaff - Wallnut Canyon + stay near Petrified

Forrest

Holbrook is probably your best option

Day 04 Visit Petrified Forrest + Canyon De Chelley (worth visiting ?)

Hell yes

+ stay near Mexican Water

There's not much there in all truth, you'd be better off in Chinle
near Canyon de Chellye

Day 05 Visit Mesa Verde + Goosenecks State Park + stay in Moab
Is Antelope Canyon worth visiting ?
Day 06 - 07 Visit Arches, stay in Moab
Day 08 - 09 - 10 Visit Canyonlands + stay in Moab
Day 11 Moab via Capitol Reef + stay near Bryce Canyon (Rubys Inn ?)
Day 12 - 13 Visit Bryce Canyon

Day 14 Bryce - Cedar Breaks - stay in Layton or Ogden
Day 15 Layton - Yellowstone NP (is the Old Faithfull a good place to stay

?)

Sure

Day 16 - 20 Visit Yellowstone NP
Day 21 Yellowstone - Salt Lake City

Consider driving back through Grand Teton NP

Day 22 Salt Lake City

Rather than spend a day in SLC consider
adding a day for Monument Valley , you
are practically next door anyway.