Old December 7th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Chomkuti

HI Joel

Without a doupt your first trip to Africa will not be your last.
South Africa and both Tanzania and Kenya are great countries filled
with many friendly people and different options.
If you are looking for a wilderness African Safari experiance look into
Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. All with very friendly English speaking
people, great National Parks and lots of wildlife.
I would suggest that you travel with some sort of guided safari as this
can make or break your experiance in my opinion. Guides know the
movements of their wildlife were and when to find them, most safari
companies have open game viewing 4x4s improving the experiance. Safaris
tend to be run in two ways,
you can book on a group tour
or you can travel as a couple visiting various different camps on your
own safari.
Should you wish to contact me please feel free to do so for more
detailed ideas.
Regards
Mark Homann

--