Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default What do you all do

In article , Jr. wrote:

to protect your valuables when you go to the beach on an excursion?

I mean like what to do with your wallet, cash, credit cards, iPod, etc. when
you go into the water and you have nobody to watch them for you.

Some beaches have places to make purchases or buy drinks and I enjoy my
tunes while relaxing on the beach.

I keep cash, credit cards in a waterproof wallet that seals that I take
in the water. They will hold a small iPod like the Nano. I stick that
in a zippered pocket in my swim trunks. Some will hold a larger iPod
touch or iPhone. There are also hard cases that have a wrist strap. If
you get a hard case, don't get the cheap ones though as the seal and
hinges break. Get an Otterbox or Pelican Dry Box.

--
Charles