Old September 19th, 2006, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

Default South Africa: A little paradise Guest house

Philip, my personal feeling is that this particular guest house is
situated in a less-than-ideal location. It is located quite far away
from either the airport, or major tourist oriented areas which
necessitates harassing drives in an out.

Access to the area is via the worst roads (congestion wise) in South
Africa.

I'm sure the guest house itself is quite comfortable, but I think
there are far better options.

Cheers,
Marc
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:39:08 +0100, Philip
wrote:

Might be good for psw to stay though!