Old December 21st, 2003, 08:14 PM
Traveler

Default Copenhagen hotel with large bed

Actually, now I remember two exceptions for the original poster, Casey.

The Malmo Formule 1 hotel is 1 mile from the train station and is very
cheap. It does have shared facilities. You would have to phone to ask about
the size of the bed.

The Malmo Ibis that is in the city center is more expensive, but I think
it's still less than 80 Euros. Similarly, phone to find out the size of the
bed. Malmo Ibis Stadion is cheaper but would be much more inconvenient.

I think these have a smallish double bed (not sure about length, just
talking about width) and a bunk that juts out of the wall, but as I said,
phone to ask about the beds.

You can find both hotels at the www.accor.com site.

I would still recommend against staying in Malmo if you really want to see
Copenhagen. It's worth the extra cost to be in a central location.

Traveler

wrote in message
In article UW9Fb.8069$6b2.4059@edtnps84, (Traveler)
wrote:

I don't think Malmo is *that* much cheaper, particularly when time and
train
fare is considered.

if anything, more expensive, in my experience.