Old September 30th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default Dutch losing National Airline ??

In article ,
Unpopped Cherry wrote:

Anyways, it is all obvious to me that this is all an Airbus conspiracy. KLM
is
a Boeing shop. Once Air France controls KLM, KLM will lose its blue livery
and
start buying all-white Airbus planes with a colour LCD display on the tail
and
fuselage that would allow instant livery change from AF to KL. And of course,
Airbus will force Air France to force KLM to buy some 380s.

Well, AF is also a big fan of 777s so I doubt this is the case. I
wonder if KL, if it hadn't already, specify GE engines for its
unbuilt/uncompleted 777s.