Old November 4th, 2015, 01:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Don Wiss

Default Where in Paris is this?

On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:20:06 +0100, Martin wrote:

I hadn't watched it. The adverts on the website seem to take priority and the
download goes on forever. The sooner you put the film on youtube the better :-)

Oh. I have AdBlock Plus and I didn't see them. I noted it wasn't as fast as
FileConvoy. But my brother choose the site to send to me.

I've watched it now. It's an amazing film. BBC4 sometimes show films like this.
Thanks for posting it, Don. I blinked and missed Sheffield :-)

And I'd like to see it in full hi-res, or 1080. He shrunk it to transfer to
me. I don't know how YouTube works with hi-res. My brother is the video
expert. I know how to hand code web pages.