Old August 23rd, 2017, 06:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
MacFarland

Default Guessing Weather in Minneapolis in November

For those who travel often, including flying into and out Minneapolis, I have a question. I have a reservation for a flight on Nov. 20. My airline changed the reservation unilaterally and now I have a stopover in Minneapolis. The last time I landed there, we sat on the tarmac for six hours waiting to be de-iced. Knowing that no one can see the future almost 3 months from now, is it likely that Minneapolis at that time will be covered with snow and ice? On a similar trip last year I arrived in Denver the first day of snowfall and was stuck in the plane for several hours on the tarmac. Any experience with Minneapolis in mid-November? Thanks.