Old July 31st, 2004, 06:45 AM
Newbie

Default GOA (India) advice sought

An American couple would be in Pune in late August. From Pune, we
would like to visit Goa for a few (3-4?) days, and then go to Bombay.

What is the best way of going about this:

1. Should we simply fly to Goa, find a hotel and go around on our own?

2. Should we fly to Goa but then find a hotel package? Which hotel
would you recommend?

3. Should we try to find a package in Pune itself which includes a
flight to Goa, hotel/sightseeing there and then a flight to Bombay?

Any advice from experienced Americans, Indians, and others will be
greatly appreciated.