Old April 9th, 2015, 06:22 PM posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.travel.europe,soc.history.medieval
JohnT[_11_]

Default back from the brink

"Erilar" wrote in message
I'm battling back from disaster-- almost all my apps on the iPad were
wiped
clean of all data somewhere in the middle of the nasty battle with a new
computer with the worst OS I've ever had to deal with: Yosemite. I now
have
to clear away the old posts here to get up to date before I leave home on
my yearly trip combo and have only Newstap on the iPad with me.

Enjoy your trip. You are visiting France again?
--
JohnT