Old August 27th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Ralph Holz

Hi,

There should be a hotel in the transit area of the Bangkok airport. How
comfortable is it ? Do they have a website ?

I stayed one night in the Asia Airport Hotel once. Reasonably cheap
(36USD/person/night), it is a hotel aimed at business men. There's nothing
impressive or special about it, but it is clean. They say they offer free
shuttle rides to and fro the airport, but in my experience only at those times
when there are enough people who want to go. In my case, I waited almost 2 hours
at the airport for the shuttle to arrive.

If this doesn't deter you, you can find them through Google.

Ralph

--
For contact details, please see www.ralphholz.de.