Old August 28th, 2010, 07:58 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default 7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

"Brian" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:31:49 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

Such that the original poster is seeking the same info gratis here rather
than pay someone? Now why can't the op do the work himself that he
expects
someone else to do for him gratis? Lazy? Can pay for the tour but does
not want to pay for info about the tour? Has enough time to take the tour
but not enough time to conduct the search himself? Does not know how to
use
google, bing, yahoo, ask, or any of the other search sites?

Or perhaps the person is asking if anyone might have knowledge that
might help make a decision.

Not everyone is all-knowing as you must be.

[chuckle] Read the original post. I'll quote it here in its entirety for
you:

****
We are looking for a tour that covers the following parks ending in Las
Vegas.
We want to visit Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Monument Park,
Bryce Canyon and ending with a 2 day stay in Las Vegas.

Any ideas if this type of tour exist?

Please Help!
Jimmy
****

Nothing there about "asking if anyone might have knowledge that might help
make a decision." Jimmy is just looking for information commonly supplied
by travel agents.

No, I am not "all-knowing." But I know enough to know that Jimmy is asking
for information commonly supplied by travel agents. Of course, if you
yourself want to play travel agent for Jimmy gratis...by all means be my
guest.