Old September 29th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Chuck

Default our Sandals Halcyon experience (Sept. 04)

hi group

my new wife and I had an amazing time at Sandals Halcyon, in St. Lucia
in September 2004. We arrived two days late because of hurricane
Jeanne, but Sandals had no problem getting us in for the extra days we
had missed. We had 7 nights of incredible, relaxing experiences.

If any of you have questions about Sandals Halcyon, please send them
to me (a few will do!).

Comparing this resort with the other two is easy: go to the Halcyon if
you want a relaxing, no pressure experience. Not a lot of people, very
nice accomodations, not a hotel-like atmosphere, the food was really
good, and the drinks we just as good. The people at the resort were
so friendly and helpful. Really, an A+ experience.

thanks,

Chuck and Elaine