Old December 12th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Tchiowa

Default What is Aeroflot / Moscow Airport like???

"Jacuo" wrote in message ...
Uzytkownik "Tchiowa" napisal w wiadomosci
om...
"Jacuo" wrote in message

Aeroflot has very good safety records and IMHO is safer than any US

airline

?????

Have you ever been on an Aeroflot plane? I have. Scared the hell out
of me. Have you ever been to the airport in Moscow? I have. Third
world. Reminds me of Nigeria.

Yes 2 times. In my country ( Poland ) it is quite popular, because it is
good and chiper. Sheremetyevo is not a very nice place, but Moscow is OK.
I have never been in Nigeria, but Moscow is similiar to Paris.

Say what????? Moscow similar to Paris??? Not the Moscow I've been to.

I'm not particularly a fan of Paris, but Moscow isn't even in the same league.