Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Linda Hardy

Default Parkridge Apartments, Sydney

Hi,

Just to let you know, I found these apartments Parkridge Apartments in
Oxford Street in Sydney, sent them an email 3 days ago to make an enquiry,
did not hear from them, but yesterday went ahead via their website and made
a booking for 5 days in November and paid a deposit of $95.00, today
received an email from them saying they are no longer taking any bookings
due to ligitation proceedings.

I have cancelled my booking however because of their "cancellation policy"
I'm now to be charged $47.50 for cancelling.

There is nothing written on their website saying "not taking any bookings
etc" so how many others are going to be duped and be $47.50 out of pocket.

I'm not a happy bunny right now.

Linda