Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default Parkridge Apartments, Sydney

"Linda Hardy" wrote in message
Hi David,

I sent an email to make an enquiry last week to the apartment people, they
never responded, I then made a booking yesterday through their website and
today I received an email from them replying to my email from last week
saying they cannot take any bookings, they did not mention the fact that I
had already made a booking the day before.

We have now corresponded back and forth several times today and they say
they are going to pay me back my deposit, wait and see.

cheers

Linda

Thanks for clarifying the matter. You should be entitled to a full refund,
it seems a rather peculiar situation.
If you look at reports on www.tripadvisor.com regarding that establishment
they're a mixed bag, so you may have a more pleasant stay elsewhere.

Regards

David Bennetts