Old January 8th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Amoeba

ha ha, you are right. If I was granted any rights, it's good for me as I
want to develop my career in the Netherlands or in the UK. It's just a
travel document for us and a tool for the British government to earn the
money. I can't even visit EU countries without a visa. When I use the BNO
passport and passe the customs in theUK, I have to line up with other non-EU
visitors.

"Alfred Molon" ???
???...
In article , Amoeba says...
No, we are not allowed to settle down and work in the UK and the EU.

So essentially this BNO passport is useless, because it doesn't grant
you any rights.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
Prague, Budapest and Portugal