Old April 23rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Giovanni Drogo

Default Left overs

Too late for you but three generic suggestions for reducing left over
currency.

I was rather happy to find that some shops in airports can take their
national currency and give you back change in another currency.

I generally do not buy anything in airports, but last summer in Denmark
we had some crowns left (one banknote), so I decided to buy some food.
The cashier asked me whether I wanted change in crowns or euro, and I
was obviously quite happy to take euro.

is a newsreading account used by more persons to