Old May 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sancho Panza[_1_]

Default Family Misses Flight After TSA Gives Pat-Down To Girl With CerebralPalsy

On 5/6/2012 8:57 AM, hls wrote:

"Fly Guy" wrote in message ...
hls wrote:

Where are all you TSA appologists and psycophants?

Get your sorry asses here right now and explain why you're oh so
glad that we have the TSA.

You sick *******s that can't get enough TSA screw'in.

but I still want an active antiterrorism program for the airlines.

You sick pansie.

Do you sleep all wrapped up in bubble-wrap?

With a gun under your pillow?

Do you enjoy getting ass-fisted by the gov't every time you fly?

Do you know how much that is costing you?

Dont get me confused with you and your fetishes and insecurities.
I just want a safe flight.

If that is the case, you ought to restrict your air travel to El Al.