Old August 24th, 2006, 07:40 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

Default Hitler's Pizza

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"DoD" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

He asked.

And, actually, *my* point exactly -- QED. Obviously, being Jewish
isn't the point, right?

So why do Jews go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how
terribly Jews suffered in That Greatest Cataclysm of All Spacetime?

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that
would like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are
blind.

Actually, no.

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.