Old January 12th, 2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
sparky

Default Video Tour of Auckland. NZ -- Beautiful!!!

Get a life. All travel videos show these things. How the heck would
one make a video of a city without showing a street? LOL!

I think you just like to complain.

Fred wrote:
"sparky" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fred wrote:
"sparky" wrote in message
ups.com...
Take a tour through beautiful Auckland, New Zealand in this fast-paced
four minute tour. It moves quickly from place to place, with extensive
text narration of what you are viewing.

You must be joking. The video doesn't do the city justice at all. It
doesn't
inspire or show anything oustanding; it wouldn't be difficult to make a
better video than that of just about any city in the world. It's rubbish.

Fred, if you can read, I said this is a "fast-paced four minute tour."
Did I say it was meant to inspire? Did I say it was worthy of an award?
No. These videos are purposefully amateur videos.

Get over it. For those who have not seen Auckland, at least they get an
idea.

No they don't. Everyone has seen a street, a fountain, a shop etc. and will
know that Auckland has these things without looking at that video. It's
pathetic.