Old March 28th, 2009, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

Default Killfile

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:09:49 -0400, Charles wrote:

In article , George Leppla
wrote:

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

LOL. A poster with a fake identity can't be defamed. You can't defame a
fiction. And considering all the abuse and lies the cowardly sicko
using the name "Chrissy Cruiser" has posted over the years, it is truly
a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

It's a case of a lying Travel Agent and thanks for bringig it up.

Think first! Before you book a cruise from a two bit lying sleazeball
who uses Usenet as free SPAMADVERTISING ground and for purposeful
attempts at personal character assassination. Are you next? Think twice
before booking with Ray Goldenberg. http://tr.im/hlJv