Old May 26th, 2004, 01:49 AM

Default Bahia Principe Tulum advice?

I highly recommend lots of strong waterproof sunblock, at least 15,
and some good aloe-based burn lotion or gel. I'm rather light-skinned
and I ruined my first trip to the Carribean by getting very sunburned
the first day.

Yes Im very light skinned as well and don't tan easily.....so am VERY
aware of preparing for the sun. Like you I don't want to ruin my
vacation down there.

I will most certainly have sun block, lip balm, hats, sun glasses.
But what should I use to cover back of my neck? Ideas on that?

Also some beach socks or old sneakers since there can be coral in the
swimming areas.

Can you please explain what water shoes are? I already have Tevo
sandals. Will those work?

Any more ideas on other practical stuff to pack? Im starting an excel
list of stuff.