Old May 27th, 2006, 10:29 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default Backpack recommendation for 3 month EuroTrip

On Fri, 26 May 2006 23:31:29 GMT, "Scattershot@@@"
wrote:

-decent size (something between a minimum of 80 litres to a maximum of 100
litres capacity. We'd prefer something at 90 litres or higher if possible).

90 litres to tour europe? what's he doing? That's a massive pack,
and I'd really recommend somehting smaller, I also don't really see
the point of stow away straps, my backpack has done 100 or so flights
and all sorts of other trips - it was the cheapest pack I could find
at the time, so it's certainly not high quality.

Jim.