Old May 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Kurt Ullman

Default Hurricane Season 2004--please read

In article , "fishman"
wrote:

It only takes one storm, causing wind and rain and great big waves, to
happen on YOUR cruise week on YOUR itinerary to make you change your
attitude.
Chris

My first run to the Caribbean was in the belly of a C-130 (acutally if
you have ever been in a C-130 you would know that "bowels" is probably a
better word) delivering a disaster team to St. Criox after their big
hurricane. (BTW: I much prefer a cruise ship). I had worked tornadoes in the
past (being from the Midwest) but this was few orders of magnitude different.
You get a REAL good idea of why the ships work so hard to avoid these after
even one up-close experience like that.

--
"No"
Amy Carter when asked if she had a message for