Old May 19th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Keith

Default Hurricane Season 2004--please read

Specifically on cruises, remember that ship can go anywhere. They'll change
their itinerary and sail away (you hope!) from the storm. My first cruise
went within 100 miles of the eye of a hurricane. What a mess! Still had fun,
just not a lot of sun and missed one port.

Yea, every hurricane season forecast is bad... just always a roll of the
dice, especially with a 6 month hurricane season. I live on my boat on the
Gulf Coast... you BET I'm always watching the weather!

--

Keith
__
"fishman" wrote in message

"Sam" wrote in message
-SPAM-

I have been hearing bloated hurricain reports for the 20 years I have

been
traveling to the Carribean. Has anyone EVER heard of a GOOD report?

It only takes one storm, causing wind and rain and great big waves, to
happen on YOUR cruise week on YOUR itinerary to make you change your
attitude.
Chris