Old July 16th, 2011, 11:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

(Tom*K) wrote:

On 7/15/11 4:28 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:

CHARLES:
I have tried to get cruise critics,but my web
will not connect to them. So i still cannot find
out the roll call for enchantment cruise.

might be time to upgrade from the WebTV to
something new like an iPad.

I can get on to cruisecritic and their roll calls on my webtv. (Though
It is easier on either the library's computers or my wife's computer.)

It sounds like Annie has a corrupted cookie for cruisecritic. (There is
a way to discard cookies on webtv, but it an all or nothing process.)