Old July 19th, 2011, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:28:46 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

I have tried to get cruise critics,but my web will not connect to them.
So i still cannot find out the roll call for enchantment cruise.
cruise lover(~~~~~)

You are leaving a couple days before us (we are going to Bermuda Nov
6) - we did Enchantment last winter and did more or less this same
itinerary - we went to
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/b7331/#TL Haiti first - Bob
pitched me out of the wheelchair there. Samana
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/b73e9/#TL where we did whale
watching, and then San Juan, St Thomas, St Martin and Tortola

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Thu Nov 3 Baltimore, MD 4:00pm
Fri Nov 4 At Sea
Sat Nov 5 At Sea
Sun Nov 6 San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00pm 11:30pm
Mon Nov 7 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00am 5:00pm
Tue Nov 8 Samana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 6:00pm
Wed Nov 9 Labadee, Haiti 7:00am 4:00pm
Thu Nov 10 At Sea
Fri Nov 11 At Sea
Sat Nov 12 Baltimore, MD 7:00a

Cruise Critic Message Boards ROLL CALLS - Members Only Royal
Caribbean " Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls Enchantment of the Seas Roll
Calls Enchantment - Nov.3,2011
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1341433