Old May 8th, 2006, 11:02 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Transport costs Chicago O'Hare to Downtown / McCormack Place, return

I think O'Hare will suit better for me. I hope to fly out the LHR from
there. Thanks for your suggestion.
ps

"James Robinson" wrote in message
7.142...
"ps" wrote:

Downtown hotels are c. $400 per night for 19th to 23 rd
May,,,obviously because of some events. So it is simpler to be close
to airport for a) to check in after later arrival, and b) easy
departure.

If you have a choice, you might trying flying into Midway airport, and
stay
at one of the nearby hotels. The CTA trains will get you to McCormick
place faster than coming from O'Hare.