Old August 13th, 2006, 02:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Jim Ley

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:46:43 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Jim Ley writes:

It's getting near impossible to find anyone with a watch
these days, it's another thing the mobile phone has killed.

I'm not sure I see the connection. How have mobile phones killed
watches?

because it's a device you carry with you that tells you the time,
exactly the function of a watch, so you could carry 2 devices, or you
could just carry one, most people choose to just carry 1 IME.

Jim.