Old August 13th, 2006, 02:41 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
ant[_3_]

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

Mxsmanic wrote:
Jim Ley writes:

It's getting near impossible to find anyone with a watch
these days, it's another thing the mobile phone has killed.

I'm not sure I see the connection. How have mobile phones killed
watches?

Apparently (and this still surprises me) mobiles have replaced the old fob
watches. People actually pull them out and look at them to ascertain the
time, rather than looking at their wrist. I have NO idea why.

--
ant