Old February 20th, 2009, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default "Apex car rental" NZ - opinions????

In article ,
"Rudy" wrote:

These are the guys we used in "OZ". I see they re in NZL too. They had
good prices and little or no "one way" penalty.

Rental rates on cars about 4 years old (still in good shape) were excellent,
probably 50% of "new", cars or campers

http://www.apollocamper.co.nz/camper...pycampers.aspx

Any comments about Apex - good or bad - would be greatly appreciated.
If bad, any other suggestions for car rental companies??

Another thing to remember about Australia/New Zealand car rentals is
that your Stateside insurance is invalid there.

Check with your credit card company if they offer car rental insurance
in Oceania -- some do.