Old February 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

Default "Share" program

On Feb 16 2013 12:54 AM, Christine Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:20:06 -0800, Observant Lurker wrote:

On Feb 13 2013 9:02 PM, Christine Cruiser wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:33:53 -0800 (PST), Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ
wrote:

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Yeah and you would know about "room sharing", wouldn't you Dickie ?

Oh DANNI NOTBOY....LOL

naughty.......naughty....that was not nice. Wasn't Dickie involved in a
lawsuit a few years ago concerning this very subject?

You think he's out on probation? I thought sentences were mandatory
terms served for Involuntary Incest.

Or maybe the sentencing was lighter for Voluntary Incest!

LOL the pervs.

DANNI can't you hear me?

I'm not sure what really happened, but my information tells me that dickie
sued a certain person, who made remarks about dickies sleeping arrangments.
It went to court and this guy who got sued; an ass**** with a very big
mouth has disappeared from the web. If he has not disappeared, then he is
posting under a different ID and now keeps his mouth under control.
Which benefits all people who have to listen to this guy.