Old August 27th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Brian K

On 08/27/2004 2:53 PM TheNewsGuy(Mike) found Nemo in a Sushi Bar and
exclaimed:

All this talk about the historic colour on the outside of the "white
house". What's more important is what's INSIDE the White House these
days. :-)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS

Not to mention that had there not been a fire, Dolly Madison would have
gone down in history as an A-list party hostess. But she did save those
famous paintings and important documents by rolling them up and stuffing
them down her prom-queen dress. Hence, Dolly Madison Ice Cream! :-D

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.