Old October 24th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Clockwork Orange

Default Deer Delta Airlines

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Tony Rice
?

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not
INTERCONTINENTAL jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

I'm sure you mean DFW-ATL-RDU. All Delta flights are required
by FAA regualations to at least touch-and-go at ATL prior to
arriving at their final destination.

Lots of airlines are moving routes that used to be served by
medium sized Boeing aircraft to these little CRJs and ERJs.
Boston-Raleigh and Orlando- Raleigh is about my tollerance for
those elf sized seats. Ottawa-Raleigh in a CRJ is not fun.

We had a Delta 757 non-stop CVG-LAX and back. What was even better
was, they weren't crowded so Beth and I had an empty seat between
us. Put the armrests up, stretch out a little, sleep most of the
way. $158 each, round-trip.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

Read the FAQ. It was wrote for idots like yew.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm