Old October 24th, 2003, 11:46 PM
me

Default Deer Delta Airlines

I've had great luck with Priceline for last-minute travel. Routings haven't
been unbearable (DCA-ATL-LAX and some non-stop DCA and IAD-GSO flights).

"Mike Pfeffer" wrote in message
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

Mike Pfeffer