Old October 25th, 2003, 12:31 AM
mrtravel

Default Deer Delta Airlines

Mike Pfeffer wrote:
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Why would you expect them to change the tickets?
If you want to change tickets, buy changeable tickets.