Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Hucklenbroich

Default Kafka in Prague, Cafe Louvre and more

Am Tue, 21 May 2019 21:48:38 +0200 schrieb Simon Laub:

Visited Prague back in February in connection
with an IT conference.

Always a little sad about situations and places (worlds) that seem
to disappear, if you are not real careful to preserve them,
I took some pics of Kafka places in Prague.
Clearly, worth a visit should you ever find yourself in Prague!
Especially Kafkas favourite cafe - The Louvre, and Kafka old
insurance company are fascinating.

Take a look he
https://simonlaub.net/Post/2019/Prag...#KafkaInPrague

Nice pictures. I remember the King Salomon-restaurant, when I visited
Prague in 2017 (but just from the outside, I didn't eat there).

On the same page I have also included a number of interesting memorial
plaques, as I walked around in Prague. Kepler, Einstein, Mach and more ...

And well, then there is also IT stuff on the page -
But probably not that relevant in a travel context !

For the IT-afficionado, they have an Apple-Museum in Prague, not far from
the Opera. I did find it quite interesting there.

Regards,

Frank