Old October 9th, 2007, 12:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.[_2_]

Default Insurance

"Lee" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:11:50 -0300, Mike wrote:

Boy have you guys been rolling the dice. 22 cruises and no issues. All
you need is one semi-major accident and you could empty your savings,
all for the want of a couple hundred bucks when you're likely spending
10 to 15 times more than that on the cruise. I never did understand that
type of risk taking. I could understand if it was in the thousands of
dollars but man you guys are one lucky couple.

Cruises are independent events. If you didn't have a heart attack
during 21 cruises, you are no more or less likely to have one on
your 22nd cruise.

--
- Lee

If you were 52 when you took the first one and 74 now, think again.