Old December 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

Default As a result of my innate decency and sense of fair play

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:29:45 -0800 (PST), Lumpy PotatoHead
wrote:

:I've decided against posting kencrim's military "career" on a
:website.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Why is that Karen? Did the photo of him in his
Cracker Jacks showing his rank and rating send you into a tailspin?

:The copies are easily available to anyone who cares to send
:for them,

Email you? Who is going to do that when they know you're culling for
email addys of where to send your beaver shot pics.

: but I'm not sure what my liability would be if I put them up
:on the internet.

So now you admit anything you might have you obtained illegally? You
know that's a Federal offense, right Karen?

:So, actually, it's nothing about my character, other
:than I'm being prudent. hehh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Hard to post what ya ain't got, Karen.