Old September 19th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Mister Max

(Alan Strassberg) posted:

Going to Sicily next week - have about 10 days...What's a must ?

Cefalu', Taormina, Syracruse ?
Aeolian Islands ?

I'm looking for nice villages, beach relaxation, local markets,
views.

Take a look at my web site for photos and some narration on 15 places in
Sicily. URL in my sig. It was too chilly in May to bother with the beach
- I expect it will be pretty cool next week.

Car needed ? Rent there ok ?

Yes a car will be very helpful. Driving is easy; the highways are great.
Rentals are usually cheaper when you make them from home. Check the
insurance coverage in your regular policy and from your credit card.

alan

- Max

--
MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui,