Old April 17th, 2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

Default 'Australia for dummies' does not exist. What to read instead?

"Evert" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 17, 10:46 pm, "David Bennetts"
wrote:
"Evert" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi all!

There is no book about Australia in the Dummies series, unfortunately.
What can I read instead? I am looking for something written in the
same style/wording as the travel books in the Dummies series...

Greetings,
Evert

Try the Complete Idiot's Guide series instead.

They published a book on Australia?
I'm having some trouble locating it... Would you happen to know the
ISBN?

Regards,
Evert

Keep searching, no doubt it's out there somewhere! There are plenty of
Complete Idiots around looking for it.

Regards

David Bennetts