Old March 13th, 2008, 06:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dusty Furtile Morrocan

Default The Euro at $1.55

On the particular moment of Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:59:40 -0700 in
relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, irwell
put forth:

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:10:11 +0100, Dusty Furtile Morrocan
wrote:

On the particular moment of Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:42:33 +0100 in
relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, Alfred
Molon put forth:

and oil at $107. According to forecasts the Euro might climb to $1.60.
China apparently has started reducing its dollar reserves.

OH MY GOD! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Don't joke too soon, the Great depression did not start overnight,
crept up on all the world. Took over forty years to get back to
where it had been in 1929.

Well, we can always start a massive war between China and Japan, and
fund both sides. That would create plenty of jobs.

I'm only half joking. That's the type of solution our leaders just
might consider.
--
---