Old February 1st, 2009, 03:15 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default Need suggestions on an executive vacation trip.

"Joshish" wrote in message

Hi everybody, I am going on a business trip to Montreal and would like
to know the choices of staying there. The expenses will be considered
by the company and I have the option of deciding a place there. The
thing is that I would like to have something different than the usual
hotel stuff; I would be seeking advice on other places that are
luxurious and comfortable too.

--
Joshish

This groups for hostels and camping backpacking if thats luxurious for you?

--

Get a Global Sim Card from me @ www.ttwff.com & TRAVEL THE WORLD FOR FREE