Old November 24th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Cathy Heidemann

Default Saba

On 11/24/03 1:28 PM, in article
, "Goose, Duck & Bird dogs"
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:02:45 -0500, Rich Cacace wrote:

Has anyone ever stopped at Saba or for that matter taken a land vacation
there. It looked like an interesting island when we passed it, but I was
wondering what there was to do there since it didn't look like there were
any beaches.

I [too] have been intrigued by this Island for many many years.

We too passed it (I remember almost being able to touch it)
when we did a TSS Festival cruise [what happened to that ship]
during a Christmas/New Year Cruise back in late '88-

I read about the island. There are not many beaches on the island but it
hit had a few Villa's to stay. Perhaps in that time it's been built up.

I too would love to know more about this Island as I wanted to return to
it if I could one day.

Kelly H

I have a friend who travelled to Saba last year and loved it. He was there
to attend a wedding of a friend. He's in Europe right now, so I can't
quickly ask him about his experience there.

Cathy