Old January 8th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Traveler

Default Trip Report (Very long) -- 5 days over Christmas 2003 in Olos, Finnish Lapland

I agree. This whole Christmas Lapland concept sounds like it could be hokey,
but it sounds like it was executed very nicely. I almost wish I had kids who
were young enough to appreciate such a trip. The price sounds dear, but I
agree that for what you got and for typical Finnish prices it could not
really be much less.

Traveler

"DCHeretic" wrote in message
Thank you for the wonderfully informative trip report. People on this
newsgroup are often so jaded. I enjoyed reading about a trip filled with

love
and fantasy.